IIT Madras Recruitment 2020. Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT Madras) Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBC DSAI) has released the Recruitment notification for the post of Doctoral Fellowship programme. Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, or allied application domains can apply for the fellowship. Candidates can Download the Notification from Official Site. The Notification download link is given below.
IIT Madras Recruitment
|Name of Board||Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Post Name||Doctoral Fellowship programme|
|Vacancy||As Per Norms|
|Start date for Apply||27.08.2020|
Eligibility for IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
- The eligibility criteria include academic qualifications, outstanding publication record, and proficiency in programming (high-level languages, preferably Python / R / MATLAB). Contributions to open-source projects will be advantageous. Candidates with their thesis under review can also apply.
- ‘The Post-Doctoral Fellowship will also include a monthly stipend that is significantly higher than typical institute Post-Doctoral Fellowships,” reads the official statement.
- The Areas of research include Deep Learning, Network Analytics, Theoretical Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning and Multi-armed Bandits, Natural Language Processing, AI on the edge, System Architecture for Data Science and AI, Ethics, Fairness and Explainability in AI, Systems Biology and Healthcare, Smart Cities and Transportation, and Financial Analytics.
Educational Qualification For IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, or allied application domains can apply for the fellowship.
- Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the Ph.D degree holders are eligible to apply within five years after completion of Ph.D official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Age Limit for IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding Maximum Age is 35 years (relaxable by 5 years for women and reserved category) Check below Mention Notification here.
Pay Scale For IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
The Salary Offered for Selected Candidates Between Rs.45, 000-55,000/- consolidated (depending upon the area of experience and qualification) contingency grant of Rs.1, 00,000/- per annum will be provided to the Post-Doctoral Fellow for research purposes.
Selection Process For IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
The selection will be done throughout a year. On obtaining the approval from the competent authority, the offer will be sent by the Department along with the formats for Medical History and Relief Certificate.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to the official website.
Step 2: Click ‘News & Recruitment’ given in the home page.
Step 3: Check the advertisement for the above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
Step 4: Fill the application form carefully.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|