IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Applications are invited for the following temporary post under the project titled “Senior Executive – Data Analyst” (Office of Institutional Advancement) in the Alumni & Corporate Relations, 2nd Floor, IC&SR Building, IIT Madras. This office engages with alumni and corporate partners to raise funds for IIT Madras. The purpose of the role is to provide deep data analytics driven reports to help focus and grow IITM’s fundraising operation.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
Senior Executive – Data Analyst & Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
18.06.2020 & 19.06.2020
B.Sc (Computer Science) with 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science with 60% marks – first class or 6.5 CGPA and above
- Preparing Management Information System software, using CRM solutions like Salesforce / Zoho / Microsoft CRM etc.
- Data analysis, experience in working on Enterprise resource planning systems, skilled in MS office tools etc. Good proficiency in oral and written communication capabilities
- The minimum qualification required is B.Tech in (Electronic & Communication Engineering) and M.Tech / M.S. in (Electronic & Communication Engineering).
- For B.Tech /M.Tech/M.S. CGPA >= 8.0 or final marks >= 80% and selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST,DBT, DAE,DOS,DRDO,MHRD,ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
Rs.17, 000/-pm to Rs. 45,000/-pm
Candidate’s selection is based on Test/Interview
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment HYPERLINK https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submits the application.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras, must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/ Test/ Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
- Candidates are advised to register their profiles in the updated Google Chrome Browser only (Version 72 or above) in the link provided in the advertisement.
- Candidates should register their Basic information, Educational details and upload documents columns as they are mandatory. Then only candidates can apply for the post.
- All the educational certificates, mark sheets, community certificate, experience and no objection letter can be combined as a single pdf and uploaded in the certificate upload section.
- The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
- The last date for submission of online application 18.06.2020 & 19.06.2020