IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. IIT has released the notification for Senior Executive Vacancy in Madras. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this job from 05.06.2020 to 19.06.2020. In this article, we will cover full details on IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit & salary details. We provide direct lo apply online for this Senior Executive vacancy. Interested candidates can read this article carefully before applying.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of The Board
|Name of The Post||
Age Limit for Senior Executive:
Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. We provide direct link to download the official notification. So interested candidates can check more details from our website.
Educational Qualification for Senior Executive:
Candidates must have to complete B.Sc (Computer Science) with 3 to 5 years’ experience/ Bachelor’s Degree in computer science with 60% marks – first class or 6.5 CGPA and above/ Preparing Management Information System software, using CRM solutions like Sales force / Zoho / Microsoft CRM etc./ Data analysis, experience in working on Enterprise resource planning systems, skilled in MS office tools etc. Good proficiency in oral and written communication capabilities if any.
Salary Details for Senior Executive:
IIT Madras gives the minimum pay of Rs.17,000/- and the maximum pay of Rs.45,000/- for selected candidates of Senior Executive.
General Instructions for Candidates:
- All the positions are on purely contract basis.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
- Candidates must be citizens of India. Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India will be necessary for appointment. Such candidates should apply to the Government of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs for necessary certificate and furnish satisfactory proof of having so applied.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
- Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
- The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
- They must ensure that such information is true.
- If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- Interested candidates can read more instructions from official website that is we provided below.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply online through official website on or before 19-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|