IIT Madras vacancy 2020. Indian Institute of Technology invites applications for the post of Senior Project officer (Program officer) at the Conference Secretariat, Office of the Dean, Global Engagement. The last date for submission of an online application 10.11.2020. Eligibility criteria, Payment Details and Further Details are given below on this page.
IIT Madras Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Name of the Post||Senior Project Officer (Contract Basis)|
|No. of the post||01|
|Last date for Apply Online||10.11.2020|
Duration for the Post:
Two years (Initially for a period of 1year, extendable further)
IIT Madras Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant who having Master’s Degree (education, business development, international development, business administration, communication or a related field)
- Applicant who having Bachelor’s degree (engineering/sciences) may be an advantage
- IIT Madras Requires 05-10 years of admin experience with Good English skills and Good managerial skills from the Applicant.
Responsibilities for Senior project officer:
Candidates who are selected for the project officer needs to manage some major responsibilities.
- Organizing weekly meetings
- Follow-up Support new initiatives.
IIT Madras Vacancy 2020 Salary Details:
Candidates who selected for this post are eligible to get the salary package of Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month.
- Given post are on purely Contract basis.
- The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
- Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official site of IIT, Madras. The link will given below.
- Select the Project position option from the careers menu. (Career -> Project position)
- Select view current project positions option
- If you are already in member at IIT portal then log in or Create a new account and fill the Application form then submit it.