IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020 Released. Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the detail given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator, Dept./Centre: Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. The last date for application to be submitted by email to Principal Investigator is 10 June 2020 by 5 PM.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020
Junior Research Fellow
10 June 2020
Candidates should have completed M.E/M.T each in Mechanical Engg./Metallurgy Engg. with GATE qualified.
Rs. 31,000/month for 1st & 2nd year, Rs. 35,000/month for 3rc1 year
Design and development of experimental setup and framework for high temperature fatigue and creep tests and prediction of experimental behavior using finite elements. Some basic knowledge of metallurgical aspects of material mechanics behavior, fracture mechanics is required. Should be able to work in an independent environment. Skills like SEM, Optical microscopy analysis, EBSD analysis, additive manufacturing with prior experience in modeling and simulations are preferable but not obligatory. For more details on work or any other query, Principal Investigator may be contacted.
How to Apply:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email or by post as a single pdf file in following order:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|