IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020 Released. Indian Institute Of Technology, Roorkee has invites the applications Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Prof Arun Kumar, Convener, Institute Green committee office, Department of Hydro and Renewable energy, Indian Institute of Technology. The last date for application to be submitted only by email to office of Principal Investigator is May 25, 2020 by 5 PM. Now, candidates may check the IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020 details in our website.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Indian Institute Of Technology, Roorkee|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|Last date||May 25, 2020|
Qualification: B Tech (Civil). BArch
Salary: Rs.25,000/ to Rs.60,000/- + HRA
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to apply and send their applications only by email along with the scanned copy of following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.