IIT Roorkee signs MoU with OUAT for cooperation in agricultural research and education. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT-R) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneshwar to generate frontier technologies and produce quality manpower in the field of agricultural research and education for addressing the challenges faced by the rural communities and improving their quality of life.
The MoU was signed by Prof Ajit K Chaturvedi, Director, on behalf of IIT Roorkee and Dr Pawan Kumar Agrawal, Vice-Chancellor, OUAT.
The MOU empowers both institutions to establish mutual relations between their scientific and technical divisions and to set up facilities for the exchange and proper placement of scientific technologists and experts.
- Chancellor: Governor of Odisha
- Vice-Chancellor: Prof.Pawan Agarwal
- Established: 1962
1) Name the ventilator, which is developed by IIT Roorkee for COVID19 patients? – Prana-Vayu
2) IIT Roorkee has signed MoU with which Indian body to cooperate in standardisation and conformity assessment? – Bureau of Indian Standards
3) Which institute signed an MoU with National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) for collaboration in areas of universal design principles and inclusive development in the backdrop of ‘Building Accessible Safe Inclusive Indian Cities’ (BASIIC) program? – IIT Roorkee
3) Which IIT topped the list in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the educational institutions? – IIT Madras
4) Which IIT has developed rapid diagnostic device to detect COVID-19 infection within one hour? – IIT Kharagpur
5) Name the Ultra Violet Sanitizing product developed by IIT Kanpur? – Shudh
6) Ministry of defence signed tripartite agreement with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public grievance (DAR& PG) and which IIT for using AI, ML to grievances? – IIT Kanpur
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|