IITM-K PG Admission 2020 – Last Date to Apply!! Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala has released the notification for Post Graduate Admission of the Year 2020-21. Candidates had already started to apply for this admission test from 01.03.2020 onwards. Eligible and Interested Candidates who are all missed out to apply for this admission can know the admission process details in our blog. Also the last date to apply for this Admission is going to ends on 22.05.2020. To avoid server error and for candidates convenience the apply link is given here. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
IITM-K PG Admission 2020
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala|
|Exam Name||IIITM- K Common Admission Test|
|Last Date to Apply||22.05.2020|
|Exam Date||After 15.07.2020|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science/ Engineering/ Technology with Mathematics as a subject of study, A minimum score of 60 % marks OR CPI/CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10 points is required. For MSc. Geospatial Analytics, candidates with above qualifications or Graduation/ Specialization in Geosciences (with 60% marks) are also eligible.
M Phil Programmes:
M Phil Computer Science MS c / M C A / M T e c h ( C o m p u t e r S c i e n c e / I n f o r m a t i o n Technology/Electronics/Computational Science/Geo-informatics) having minimum of three papers in Computer Science/Information Technology in the qualifying Examination.
M Phil Ecological Informatics:
MSc. in Natural Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science and Plant Science) or Physical Sciences.
- Admission process shall be based on online entrance examination, Candidates with GATE/NET scores or CUSAT CAT top rank holders will be exempted from the test under certain conditions.
- Admission to MSc programmes will be based on IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT) / valid GATE score and admissions to M.Phil programmes will be based on IIITM-K Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT) / valid GATE or NET score.
The centres are likely to change based on the number of applicants.
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Perinthalmanna, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
- Other cities in India: Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
- Computer Science
- General Knowledge
- General Science and engineering
- Mathematics Exam Syllabus
- Computer Science
- General Knowledge
- Research Aptitude
- Mathematics & General Science
Scheme of Examination:
- Total number of questions: 60
- Duration of Examination: 60 Minutes
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. No negative mark for unattended questions.
|Online Registration||1st March 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||22nd May 2020|
|Admit Card (Online only)||06th June 2020|
|Written Entrance Examination for all PG Programmes||After 15th July 2020|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||After 15th July 2020|
|Commencement of classes||After 15th July 2020|
In view of the continuing disturbances due to the COVID-19 in the country and university exams for undergraduate courses getting delayed, the date of the online entrance examination for postgraduate courses is being postponed to a date after 15th July 2020. The revised date will be announced on this website once the same gets finalized. In view of the COVID-19 epidemic, the last date of submitting the final original mark lists to the institute may be extended to a later date from the current stipulated date of 30th September 2020.
How to Apply for IIITM Kerala 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website of IIITM Kerala
Step 2: Fill their necessary details as required in the registration form and re-check all the details prior to submitting it.
Step 3: You can note down your Login ID and password for further reference.
Step 4: Pay the application fee to complete the form and the application fee can be paid either online or offline.
Step 5: To complete the registration process, the candidates have to log in once again using their login ID and password.
Step 6: Take an Application Form printout for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|