1. How much was the amount that was transferred to farmers under PM-KISAN as 6th installment recently?
a) 11,000 crore
b) 15,000 crore
c) 17,000 crore
d) 21,000 crore
2. When was International Youth Day observed?
a) March 25
b) May 13
c) July 20
d) August 12
3. Name the country which declares emergency over oil spill from grounded ship.
4. Which of the following state government launched launches ‘Indira Van Mitan’ scheme?
5. Who has been appointed as the Executive Chairman of Financial Services Platform, Capital India Finance Limited (CIFL)?
a) Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
b) KV Kamath
c) Urjit Patel
d) Arundhathi Bhattacharya
6. Which Ministry launched Swachh Bharat Mission Academy recently?
a) External Affairs Ministry
b) Jal Shakti Ministry
c) Defence Ministry
d) Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry
7. Mohamed Ould Bilal was appointed as the 16th Prime Minister of which country?
8. When was world Elephant day observed?
a) July 10
b) August 12
c) June 13
d) September 17
9. Which state government launched Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana?
a) West Bengal
10. Name the Indian umpire who has been included in ICC’s international panel of umpires?
a) KN Anathapadmanabhan
b) Sundaram Ravi
c) Suresh Shastri
d) Amiesh Saheba
11. How many defence weapons and military platforms were restricted from import by Department of Military Affairs of Ministry of Defence?
12. The submarine Optical Fibre Cable (OFC) connecting the which island to the mainland has been launched by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi?
d) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
13. Who has won Emirates Formula 1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix 2020?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Valtteri Bottas
c) Sebastian Vettel
d) Max Verstappen
14. Name the former wrestler who was also known as “Kamala”, passed away recently.
a) Bruce Franklin
b) Sylvester Ritter
c) James Harris
d) George Gray
15. Mount Sinabung volcano is located in which country that that erupted recently?
Static GK based on Current Affairs
16. Mouling National Park is located at which state?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
17. Rihand Thermal Power Station is located at which state?
c) Uttar Pradesh
18. Minsk is the capital of which country?
19. Orang National Park is located at which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
20. Lev is currency of which country?