1. Which of the following bank launched one-stop solution for multiple payment options?
a) Kotak Mahindra Bank
b) HSBC India
2. World Water Week 2020 observed on which date?
a) 24-28 August
b) 10-14 July
c) 21-26 September
d) 17-21 August
3. Which Bank introduced ‘Liberty Savings Account’ for the Indian Youth?
a) Axis Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) IDBI Bank
4. Nitin Jairam Gadkari, Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways inaugurated and laid foundation stones for 45 highway projects in which state?
b) Madhya Pradesh
5. Which continent was declared as wild polio-free by WHO on August 25, 2020?
d) South America
6. Who is the present chairman of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development?
a) RV Verma
b) Ajay Tyagi
c) Govinda Rajulu Chintala
d) Subhash Chandra Khuntia
7. Name the person who headed the NITI Aayog task force which recommended linking of Sugarcane prices to sugar rate.
a) Padmavathi Ravi
b) Ravindra Pratap Singh
c) V.K. Saraswat
d) Ramesh Chand
8. When is the last date for submitting expressions of interest to acquire Air India?
a) September 30th
b) October 2nd
c) October 30th
d) November 30th
9. Cricketer James Anderson became First fast bowler in history to take 600 Test wickets. He belongs to which country?
b) South Africa
c) West Indies
10. ReNew power has collaborated with which organization to increase access to clean energy?
a) United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
b) International Labour Organization (ILO)
c) United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
d) United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
11. Famous personality Pascal Lissouba passed away recently; he was president of which country?
12. Name the company which has partnered with Goals101.ai to create targeted and personalized offers for customers.
13. Which nation will host BRICS games in 2021?
d) South Africa
14. Name the Indian table tennis star who has recently announced her retirement from the sport.
a) Naina Jaiswal
b) Poulomi Ghatak
c) Neha Aggarwal
d) Shamini Kumaresan
15. Who has been resigned from the post as MD & CEO of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX)?
a) Ajay Tyagi
b) Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
c) Rajiv Srivastava
d) Satyanarayan Goel
Static GK based on Current Affairs
16. Belmopan is the capital of which country?
17. In which state is the “Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary” located?
18. “Auraiya Thermal Power Station” is located in which state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) West Bengal
19. Lari is the currency of which country?
20. Pattadakal Group of Monuments are located in which Indian state?