Income Tax Assistant/Inspector & Steno Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Income Tax Dept has released the notification for filling up the Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant & Stenographer Grade II posts. Application duly signed and completed in all respect, should reach to the office of the undersigned by 02/02/2021 by post/by hand/email and by 17/02/2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir. Income Tax Recruitment 2020 Notification details are given below in our blog.
Income Tax Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Board||Income Tax Dept|
|Post Name||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant & Stenographer Grade II|
|Last Date to send the Application through E-mail||17/02/2021|
Income Tax Vacancy 2020:
- Income Tax Inspector – 01
- Tax Assistant – 06
- Stenographer Grade II – 01
Income Tax Inspector Age Limit 2020:
- For Inspectors of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years of age
- For Tax Assistant/Stenographer: 18 to 27 years of age
- Refer advertisement for Age Relaxation
Income Tax Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- For Income Tax Inspectors: – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Tax Assistants: – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent & having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- For Stenographer Grade-II: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi)(Only on computer)
Income Tax Selection Process:
Candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for interview/verification of certificates and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also.
Income Tax Assistant Salary:
Basic Pay as per 7th Pay Comm:
- Income Tax Inspector – Level as per 7th Pay Comm – 44900
- Tax Assistant – Level as per 4th Pay Comm – 25500
- Stenographer Grade II – Level as per 4th Pay Comm – 25500
How to Apply for Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2020?
Applications must be addressed to:
The Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs. /Admn), and must be sent to the following address:
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan,
48 Arera Hills,
Bhopal – 462011 by post/by hand on or before 02/02/2021.
(17/02/2021 for candidate domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir). Also clearly write on the envelope:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR/TAX ASSISTANT /STENOGRAPHER GRADE II/UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT —————————-” Or B. Duly filled and signed application along with all the certificates in high resolution PDF form to the following mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply online for FSSAI Recruitment 2020?
The Last Date to apply online for this recruitment is 15.12.2020
How many vacancies are allotted for FSSAI Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 3 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
What is the age limit of FSSAI Executive Director Recruitment 2020?
The Maximum Age Limit for appointment on deputation shall be 58 years for Executive Director