Income Tax Recruitment 2023: The Directorate of Income Tax (Legal & Research) invites applications from willing and eligible persons for engagement as Legal Consultant. There are 08 openings available. Interested candidates should apply for the post on or before November 17, 2023.
Income Tax Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Income Tax (Legal & Research)|
|Title of the Post||Legal Consultant|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are law graduates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience are eligible to apply for the post. (Preference will be given to postgraduates and work experience in direct taxes.)
- The applicant should have good working knowledge of the English language, including drafting skills in English.
- The applicant should have fair knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Age Limit:
The applicant’s age should not exceed 35 years.
Income Tax Job Selection Process 2023:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The candidates will appear for an interview before the selection committee. At the time of the interview, the candidates shall have to produce their original certificates for verification.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Selected candidates will get a lump sum fee of Rs. 80, 000 per month.
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
- The duly filled-in applications should be sent to the Income Tax Officer (Admn.) (Legal & Research), Directorate of Income Tax (Legal & Research). Room No. 413, 4th Floor, Drum-Shaped Building, 1. P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002, by November 17, 2023, up to 6 p.m.
- The applications can also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org followed by a hard copy within the stipulated time. Applications received after due date or without supporting documents will not be considered.
The last date to apply for the post is 17.11.2023.
The salary for the post is Rs. 80, 000 per month.
There are eight openings available.