Indian Army WB Soldier General Duty Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Join Indian Army has released the notification for Soldier General Duty posts. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible male candidates of Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts. Exact date, location and venue of the rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation. Online registration is mandatory and will be opened from 01 December 2020 to 07 January 2021 at the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. India Army WB Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
ARO WB Rally Bharti 2020:
|Name of the Board||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Soldier General Duty (Indian Domiciled Gorkhas)|
|Location||Darjeeling and Kalimpong (West Bengal)|
|Apply Online Date||01 December 2020 to 07 January 2021|
|Rally Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||one week prior to commencement of rally|
Indian Army Soldier General Duty Qualifications:
Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of “D” grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of “C2” grade.
Indian Army Soldier General Duty Age Limit:
Candidates have Minimum 17 ½ Years to Maximum 21 Years for eligible to apply the rally. Born Between (Both dates inclusive) Born Between (Both dates inclusive)
Indian Army Soldier General Duty Selection Process:
Candidates selection is based on
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Indian Army Admit Card 2020:
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail one week prior to commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Any candidate who fails to submit his Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the rally.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Darjeeling?
- Visit Official Site and search the advertisement for the given posts and if you are eligible and interested apply online for the above posts. Take an application form printout for future use.
- Recruitment into the army is free of service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / Injury / Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the registration date to apply for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020?
Online registration is mandatory and will be opened from 01 December 2020 to 07 January 2021 at the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
What are the education certificate to be produced for Indian Army WB Recruitment 2020?
Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University. Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University. Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
What is the post name offered for Indian Army WB Recruitment 2020?
Soldier General Duty