India, Japan sign key agreement for reciprocal supplies in defence sector. India and Japan, signed a landmark defence agreement for reciprocal provision of supplies and services between their defence forces as Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe held their annual summit over a phone.
The Acquisition and Cross Servicing Agreement (ACSA) between Japan’s Self-Defense Forces and India’s armed forces was signed by Japanese ambassador Satoshi Suzuki and defence secretary Ajay Kumar in New Delhi.
The agreement will enhance the interoperability between the armed forces of India and Japan thereby further increasing the bilateral defence engagements under the special strategic and global partnership between the two countries.
- Capital: Tokyo
- Currency: Japanese yen
1) Who is the Defence Minister of India? – Raj Nath Singh
2) Dharma Guardian, the joint military exercise between India and which country? – Japan
3) Which are the three countries to launch “Supply Chain Resilience Initiative” to counter China? – India, Japan and Australia
4) Which country has provided Rs 3,500 crores assistance to India to fight COVID-19? – Japan
5) What is the constituency of Defence Minister Rajnath Singh? – Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
6) Who is the Minister of State for Defence Ministry? – Shripad Yesso Naik
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|