India post recruitment 2020. The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Now the board has released the official notification for the recruitment of retired Government Employees as Consultant in the Department of Posts. So, the interested candidates can apply for this post before the last date. The last date to apply for this post is 16.10.2020. Now, let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of this post in this page.
India post recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Department of Posts|
India post recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Applicants should not have attained the age of 65 years to apply for this post.
India post recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post must possess the Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University
India post recruitment 2020 Experience:
- Candidates who have 10 years working experience are desirable in aforesaid assignment.
- Personnel retired from IR&GB Division will be given preference.
- Skilled retired personnel having vast experience in the field of International mail Operation for various International Mail products, its Accounting system including knowledge of rules and regulations framed for this purpose in UPU letter Post Regulations are desirable.
India post recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get the benefits of Rs. 30,000/- per month and conveyance allowance of Rs. 3,000 per month
India post recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Selected candidates may intimated by the board for further updates.
- The appointment of Consultants is of a temporary (non-official) nature against the specific jobs.
- The appointment of Consultants would be on full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of Consultancy in the Department of Posts.
- The initial engagement of a person as Consultant shall be for the period as given in the Terms of Reference (ToR) or six months, whichever is less. No consultant can be engaged for a period of more than one year at a time.
How to Apply for India post recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to the official website of India Post Opportunities
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully.
Step 3: If you are eligible then take a hard copy of the application which is attached with the notification.
Step 4: Fill your details and scanned copy of the application and documents must send to the mail ID narenderkumar.meenaTl@gov.in by 16th October, 2O2O with subject bearing “Application for Consultant”
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|