India Post Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. India Post has released a notification for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens for the above-mentioned post in n Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095. There are 5 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment. Last Date of receipt of applications is 19.08.2020 up to 17.30 hrs. Candidates can download the notification from the following link. Follow us to get daily updates.
India Post Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
Staff Car Driver
India Post Recruitment Age Limit:
- 18 to 27 yrs. (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and up to 40 years for Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government).
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India i.e. 19.08.2020
India Post Recruitment Qualification:
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
- Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from recognized Board or Institute.
India Post Recruitment Pay Scale:
Selected Candidates will have a pay scale of Rs.19,900/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per in CPC)
India Post Recruitment Selected Method:
- STAGE I: Test for knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Traffic Rules, signals and regulation (Theory)
- STAGE II: Test for knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Reversing Vehicle (Practical)
- STAGE III: Test for Forward Driving
India Post Recruitment Documents Required:
Photocopies of the following certificates Self Attested by the candidate
i)Age proof, ii) Educational Qualification as indicated at Sl.no.1(b) (iv), iii) Driving experience certificate as indicated at SI. No. l (b) (iii), iv) OBC/EWS certificate issued by competent Authority, v) Driving License along with the Extract issued by RTA Concerned.
One recent passport size photograph self-attested by the candidate should be pasted in the application form.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment:
The applications should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for addressing “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad- 500 095” either by speed post or Register post on or before 19.08.2020 up to 17.30 hrs and other means will be rejected.
Application(s) without complete information or without copies of requisite certificates or the application(s) enclosing copies of the certificate(s) without self-attestation will be rejected straight away without any notice or information. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|