India Post Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. India Post has released the vacancy notification for Motor Vehicle Mechanic. Candidates can know the notification details and download the application form in our blog. Application Form Download link is given in this page. The Last Date for the submission of application form is 25.08.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Applications are invited for the following posts from the eligible Indian citizens. The last date for receipt of applications is 25.08.2020 by 17.30 Hrs.
|Name of the Board||India Post|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Mechanic|
|Last Date to apply||25.08.2020|
Candidate’s age should have between 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2020 and relaxation by 5 years for SC candidates.
Candidates will have a pay of Rs.19,900/- (Level 2 in the Paymatrix as per 7th CPC) + All allowances as admissible from time to time.
- i) Possession of a valid Transport driving license to drive all types of vehicles.
(ii) A certificate in the respective Trade i.e. Diesel Mechanism from any Technical Institution recognized by the Government or 8th Standard pass with Experience of 01 year in the respective Trade.
(i) Ability to use micrometer, verniers and dial gauges and have working knowledge of clearances allowed in I.C. engines generally. (ii) Fit new pistons and rings, connecting rods and big end bearings. (iii) Dismantle, and overhaul and reassemble clutches. (iv) Overhaul any carburetors in use in vehicle. (v) Diagnose quickly and correctly and rectify any normal running faults. (vi) Remove and replace any major assembly of common vehicle using the tools and have a working knowledge of the method of slinging assemblies. (vii) Tune an engine (d) Should have good knowledge of overall electrical equipment of vehicles and be able to locate and rectify faults not requiring the services of a Skilled Motor Vehicle Electrician.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of competitive Trade Test
How to apply
The candidates who satisfy the above conditions may send their application in the prescribed format as in Annexure B affixing their recent passport size photograph, duly filled in along with enclosures.
(1) Original Certificates should not be submitted. Only self attested copies should be sent along with the application.
(2) The application should be sent in an envelope superscripting the post applied for addressing
to “The Manager, Mail Motor Servce, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095“ and should reach on or before 25.08.2020 by 17.30 hrs by Regd. Post / Speed Post only and other means will be rejected.
(3) The applications received after due date will not be considered. (4) Only selected candidate will be informed. No correspondence will be entertained with others. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No intimations will be sent in this regard. Applications received after due date, will be summarily rejected.
(5) No allowances and expenses will be paid for attending the test and their stay at Hyderabad. The candidates will have to bear the cost.
(6) The vacancies notified are subject to change without assigning any reasons and Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment if so warranted.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|