India Post Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date to Apply for 3000+ GDS Vacancies!! The Indian Postal Circle has given released the notification for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Dak Sevak BPM posts for Odisha & Tamil Nadu. Those who have not yet applied for these 3162 posts are requested to apply immediately. The deadline for Pending application submission & pending modification corrections extended from 01.10.2020 to 03.10.2020. It is the greatest opportunity for the candidates to apply for the post. Use a good chance and apply on or before the deadline.
|Name of the Board||Indian Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Dak Sevak BPM)|
|Location||Odisha & Tamil Nadu|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
Applicants should have passed Class X/Applicants should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard/Basic computer training
The minimum and maximum age for engaging in GDS posts is 18 and 40 years as on 01.09.2020 respectively.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Merit List obtained in Class X.
- OC / OBC / EWS Male Applicants – Rs. 100 / –
- Female, SC / ST & PWD Applicants – Nil
How to apply for India Post Recruitment 2020?
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the
- Registration Number:- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- Gender Community PH –
- Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District. magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|