India Post Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Appointment 2020 Released. Appointment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants selected through CHSL Exam 2017 conducted by Staff Selection Commission – Bihar Circle. In accordance with instruction contained in DTE’s letter No. 04-11/2019-SPN- I dated 12.03.2020, the Competent Authority is pleased to allot the following selected candidate for their appointment to the post of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/ PA SBCO/ PA CO/RO in your division / CO/RO /SBCO in the Pay Level-4 of pay Matrix i.e Pay Band- 1 in the scale of (Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised) according to the CHSL rank got by candidates and allotment made to the Division concerned on the basis of guidelines vide letter no. 04-02/2017-SPB-I dated 05.10.2017 regarding order of preference opted by the candidates subject to availability of vacancies.
India Post Result 2020
Name of the Board
Result & Appointment Details Released
India Post Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Appointment 2020 Details:
You are requested to take action for appointment of selected candidates as per DOPT instructions contained in OM No. 18011/2(s)/2016-Estt. (B)(i) dated 29.06.2016 regarding attestation form for verification of character and antecedents prior to appointment in Government service (copy enclosed) and letter No. 36011/1/2012-Estt. (Res.) dated 14.03.2016 regarding reiteration of the instruction on streamlining the procedure for verification of claims of candidates belonging to Schedules Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes for purpose of appointment to posts/services (copy enclosed). It is further requested that following documents of the candidate(s) may be checked thoroughly at the time of joining:
(a) Certificate regarding Date of Birth.
(b) Certificate relating to 12″ standard equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or University as on 01.08.2018.
(c) SC/ST/OBC certificates, if any, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format approved by the Government of India.
(d) In respect of OBC candidates, the guidelines creamy layer status be strictly followed.
(e) Candidates claim in respects of age relaxation, if any.
(f) Candidate’s result, Rank, category etc. may be checked with the result available on the Staff Selection Commission’s website.
(g) The offer of appointment should be sent only by Registered posts. If the letters are returned undelivered, the letter along with the envelopes containing remarks made by the postal authorities should be retained for record. In such cases, a copy of the offer of appointment should be sent to the permanent address and email id of the candidates. The dossiers of such candidates should be returned to this office only if the second letter/ mail are also undelivered/ unanswered respectively for further information of the concerned regional office of the SSC.
- Copy of the individual offer of appointment, when issued, may be enclosed to the concerned regional Office of the SSC as well as to this office also
- In case of any doubt or suspicion as regards to the eligibility or otherwise in respect of any of the recommended candidates, the concerned Division may write to this office.
- A consolidate report indicating the list of candidate joined and list of candidate not joined may be sent to the undersigned at the earliest for onward submission to Directorate.
- CR Dossier of candidate having address particulars and other testimonials may kindly be obtained from this office personally or through ASP/IP of your division.
- Any mistake in the Name & Roll No. of candidate found later on, that should be corrected under intimation to this office.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|