Indian Air Force AFCAT (02/2020) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Link Activated for IAF 256 Vacancies. Indian Air Force invites Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of this elite force as Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. Online AFCAT examination will be conducted on 19 Sep 20 and 20 Sep 20. Apply online starts from 15.06.2020 onwards. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for this notification. Apply online link is given in this page for your convenience. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Indian Air Force AFCAT (02/2020) Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Indian Air Force|
|Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020)|
Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
Apply Online Link Enabled
Candidates are to ensure their eligibility for the examination, as follows:- (a) Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz. Written examination and SSB test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or AFSB Testing, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature will be cancelled by the IAF
Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive) Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive). Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates who have qualified in the written exam are required to choose AFSB date and venue by themselves on the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in in order to generate call- up letter for AFSB interview. Physical/ Medical Standards, Educational Qualifications and Selection Procedure.
Pay as per Defence Matrix – Rs. 56100 – 177500 Level 10 MSP of Rs. 15500 Examination fee for AFCAT Entry: After filling in the online application form, the examination fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry & Meteorology may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application.
How to Apply:
Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration. Detailed instructions for filling in the online application form are appended below:-
- Applicants need to exercise utmost care while filling in the online application. In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. Please verify the correctness of information entered in all the fields before proceeding with the “Make Payment” option. Applicants will not be able to edit the previous details entered after the selection of “Course Preferences” step and after the “Make Payment” step.
- If an applicant has submitted more than one application, only the latest submitted application form against a particular Aadhaar Number, will be considered for issue of Admit Card. However, the fee deposited while filling additional applications will not be refundable.
- Applicants will be required to complete the process of Online Application form which will have the following sequences. Details in tabular form:-
- Click “CANDIDATE LOGIN’’ on the Home page- leads to AFCAT Sign-in.
- In the next page, applicants to click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign-in with registered email id and system generated password.
- Reset Password- Log-Out (candidates must remember their login ID and password for future use during the examination process).
- Fresh Log-in
- Selection of Entry: “AFCAT”; “NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”; “METEOROLOGY ENTRY”.
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully.
- Acknowledgement of having read and understood instructions- Check box to proceed to next stage.
- Click “APPLICATION FORM FILLING”
- Personal Information. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
- Qualification Details. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
- Course Preference. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
- Communication Details. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
- Upload Documents. Upload recent Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression (size of each jpg/ jpeg file to be between 10 and 50 kb). Application with inappropriate images will be considered invalid and the candidature will be rejected along with other counterfeit entries, whenever detected at any stage of the selection process.
- Exam City Selection. Select from drop-down menu
- Declaration Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT”- Online (applicable only for AFCAT)
- Click “PAYMENT STATUS” to view whether payment is successful. If Registration Number is displayed, it implies that the payment is successful
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|