Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) Result & Additional Enrolment List Released. Indian Air Force has released Additional Enrolment List for the posts of Airmen (Group X & Y) (Intake: 02/2020). Online Examination was held on 21-09-2019 to 24-09-2019. Candidates can download the CASB (Group X & Y) Additional Enrolment List details are given below in our blog.
CASB Group X & Y Additional Enrolment List:
|Name of the Board||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Airmen (Group X & Y)|
|Exam Date||21-09-2019 to 24-09-2019|
|Pre-Medical Examination Enrollment Date||02-09-2020|
|Status||Result & Additional Enrolment List Released|
Instructions for Candidates:
- This List is in order of ASC & Roll Number of the candidates and it does not indicate merit position.
- e-Call letters in respect of under mentioned candidates have been uploaded in candidate Login-id and sent on Email-id as mentioned by the candidates during STAR registration.
- In case e-Call Letter is not received by a candidate whose name figures in this Additional Enrolment List, he is to take print out of the page where his name has figured in the said list and report to respective Training Institute on the reporting date as mentioned in the Additional Enrolment List.
- Important Instructions to be adhered to by candidates, COVID-19 Undertaking, Consent Form (if applicable), Joining Instructions and other applicable forms are available on the website www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
- Candidates figuring in one or more PSLs published on the same date will be called for enrolment in only one Group / Trade as per the requirement of IAF. President CASB reserves the right to allocate any Group/Trade to a candidate appearing in more than one PSL published on same date. If a candidate absents or expresses unwillingness to join IAF in the Trade / Group in which he is called for enrolment, his candidature may get cancelled for all existing PSLs.
- Candidates called for enrolment will be subjected to pre-medical examination prior to their enrolment in IAF.
- If the Enrolment date is deferred in light of COVID-19 Pandemic, the same would be conveyed to all concerned through a notice on CASB website www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Candidates who are in receipt of intimation letter and do not figure in this list are NOT (R) NOT to report to Airmen Selection Centre (ASC) / Enrolment venue listed below as they will not be considered for enrolment in Intake 02/2020. Their intimation letter is to be treated as CANCELLED (R) CANCELLED.