Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Indian Army has released the notification for Dental Corps Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final BDS examination & completed a compulsory rotatory internship, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps. Candidates with Post Graduate degree qualifications (MDS) can also apply. Candidates are advised to log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in select the option ‘ Army Dental Corps’ under ‘Officers Selection’ or use the following link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/dental/eligibility and submit the application online (Only online applications will be accepted).
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
Dental Corps Recruitment
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2020
Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps is open to candidates possessing requisite qualifications, BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The college should be recognized for the respective batch/year in which the candidate has graduated. Candidates must have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council. Candidates should have secured a mandatory min of 55%marks in final year BDS* (aggregate of all subjects)/ should have a MDS Degree.
- Screening for Calling for Interview
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020?
Application form for grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps – 2020 is available online for submission. Please visit our website joinindianarmy.nic.in for filling up the form. List of certificates/documents to be submitted by the candidates along with the application form is as under: –
- Matriculation (Class X)/ SSLC/ ICSE certificate/ Birth certificate issued by municipality as valid certificate of proof of age.
- NEET (MDS)-2020 Admit Card.
- NEET (MDS)-2020 Score card.
- Final year BDS Mark Sheets (Part I & Part II in case Final yr exam is held in two parts) *. Candidates should have secured a min of 55% marks in final BDS (both the documents to be uploaded as a single document)
- BDS & MDS Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional State Dental Council registration certificate.
- Proof of Nationality as valid passport/Nationality Certificate/ voter I-Card issued by Election Commission of India (Domicile/Nativity Certificate)
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate issued by UIDAI, Govt. of India (if available).
- In case of any change in name of candidate after Matriculation (10th Class) necessary notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your change of name.
- Authority under which BDS/MDS Dental College/batch (of passed out candidate) is recognized by DCI. A certificate endorsing/certifying the same may be acquired from the college authorities.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if any.
- Photograph to be uploaded along-with the application form. 05 (Five) additional, passport size photographs, in hard copy, will be required for candidates who are shortlisted to undergo medical examination. * Candidates with five years of BDS (Not including internship) will attach fourth and fifth year mark sheets.
The candidates shortlisted for the interview will produce all the original certificates including the admit card which can be downloaded after filling the application form for verification as applicable at the time of the Interview. Candidates without Documents in original at the time of Interview will not be eligible even if he/she has got the necessary merit.
Apply Online Activated Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|