Indian Army Rally Notification 2020 OUT – Soldier Clerk & Other vacancies ||Check Recruitment Details Here!!!. Join Indian Army has released rally notification for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier General Duty (IDG), Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management and Soldier Tradesman. Job Seekers can apply till 30 January 2021 to attend the rally.
Indian Army Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Army|
|Post Name||Soldier Clerk & Others|
|Starting Date to apply||17.12.2020|
|Status||Rally Notification Released|
Indian Army Notification Age Limit:
To attend the rally candidates should have the age limit between 17.5 years to 21 years
Indian Army Job Qualification:
Soldier General Duty:
- Class 10th / Metric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms):
- Class 10th Simple Pass/ Class 8th Simple Pass
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
For All other posts:
- 10+2 / Intermediate pass in relevant subject
- Foe more details kindly refer the official notification attached below.
Indian Army Selection Procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Location, Date and time of CEE will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards
Indian Army Recruitment Location:
Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and Udham Singh Nagar of Uttarakhand
Pithoragarh and Champawat of Uttarakhand state.
Indian Army Important Dates:
- Application Dates: 17 Dec 2020 to 30 Jan 2021
- Rally Date for Almora :24 Feb 2021 to 10 Mar 2021
- Rally Date for Pithoragarh: 15 Feb 2021 to 23 Feb 2021
- Admit Card Available Date for Pithoragarh : 31 Jan 2021 to 01 Feb 2021
- Candidates belong to Almora can download the admit card from 08 Feb 2021 to 14 Feb 2021
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Download Notification – Almora
Download Notification – Pithoragarh
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Rally Date of Indian Army Recruitment?
The Rally will be held on 24 Feb 2021 to 10 Mar 2021 at The Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet.
How can I apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
Eligible aspirants can apply for the recruitment on official site to attend the rally
What is the last date to apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
Eligible aspirants can apply for the post from 17 Dec 2020 to 30 Jan 2021