Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Indian Army invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. The online application will open on 28 Jul 2020 at 1200 hrs and will be closed on 26 Aug 2020 at 1200 HRS. Indian Army Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment
Name of the Board
Technical Graduate Course
Technical Graduate Course
28.07.2020 to 26.08.2020
Educational Qualification for Applying:
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Candidates should have min 20 to max 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive)
- Lieutenant: Level 10 56,100 – 1, 77,500
- Captain: Level 10B 61,300-1, 93,900
- Major: Level 11 69,400-2, 07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel: Level 12A 1, 21,200-2, 12,400
- Colonel: Level 13 1, 30,600-2, 15,900
- Brigadier: Level 13A 1, 39,600-2, 17,600
- Major General: Level 14 1, 44,200-2, 18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Level 15 1, 82,200-2, 24,100
- Lieutenant General: HAG +Scale Level 16 2, 05,400-2, 24,400
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Level 17 2, 25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 2, 50,000/-(fixed)
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage 2.
How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.3. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day
- Online Application Will Open On 28 Jul 2020 At 1200 Hrs And Will Be Closed On 26 Aug 2020 At 1200 Hrs.