Indian Army Soldier Clerk Syllabus PDF – Download Exam Pattern. Indian Army has released the notification for Soldier Clerk Post. Now in our page we are providing the syllabus and the exam pattern for this post. The candidates can download the syllabus PDF from our blog and start the preparation for the examination as per the syllabus which is given in exam our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates. ALL THE BEST!!!
Indian Army Soldier Clerk Syllabus
Name of the Board
All Over India
Syllabus & Exam Pattern are Available
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Min Pass Marks in each Part||Total aggregate pass marks||
Part – I
|General Knowledge||05||20||32||80||Candidate has to pass each part separately|
Part – II
The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography and who’s who. In addition Abbreviations, Sports, Awards and Prizes, Terminology, Indian Armed Forces, Continents and Sub Continents, Inventions and Discoveries, The Constitution of India, International Organizations, Books and Authors, Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India and at world level in the recent years, Current important world events, Prominent personalities etc
Question of General Science will include topic related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology, based on fundamentals and day to day activities( i.e, difference between the living and non- living, basis of life – cells, protoplasms and tissues, growth and reproduction in plants and animals, elementary knowledge of human body and its important organs, common epidemics, their causes and prevention etc).
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations: HCF, LCM, Decimal fraction, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic problems (iv) Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle etc
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, trigonometric ratios, complementary angles, height and distances etc. 2
Computer System, Concept of Memory, Input / Output Devices, Basic concept of an Operating System and its functions, Introduction to Windows, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel.
- Parts of Speech.
- Noun and Pronoun.
- Conjunction and models.
- conjunction and models
- Present/past forms.
- Simple/continuous form.
- Prefect forms.
- future time reference.
- Sentence Structure
- Type of Sentences.
- Affirmative/interrogative sentences.
- Use of Phrases.
- Direct and Indirect speech.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Other Areas.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- One word substitution.
The above syllabus is not a comprehensive list of topics pertaining to the subject. Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience as may be expected of an educated person. At times questions may be asked other than the above topics but definitely within the syllabus of CBSE.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|