Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date Extended to Apply for Chief Strategy Officer Vacancy. Indian Bank has released the vacancy notification for the post of Chief Strategy Officer. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of the Application Form is further extended to 10.09.2020. Notification and Application Form Download link is given in this page. Candidates who are missed out to apply from now onwards, Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Chief Strategy Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||10.09.2020|
Graduate degree with any one or equivalent qualification as below: Chartered Accountant / Chartered Financial Analyst / MBA in Finance from a recognised Institute
Age (as on 01/07/2020)
Candidates should have a Minimum 40 years and maximum 55 years
Mode of selection
Candidates can selected on the basis of Personal Interaction
Procedure for applying
- Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with Demand Draft towards application fee of Rs 1000/- and copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)” to the following address: General Manager (CDO) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 29/08/2020. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- The following credentials (photocopies only) are to be enclosed along with the application form
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
- Application fee of Rs 1000/- must be paid by means of a single Demand Draft (MICR) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at CHENNAI in favor of “INDIAN BANK, CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER – VP (STRATEGY & INVESTOR RELATIONS) RECRUITMENT 2020”. The demand draft should invariably be attached to the application. Payment of application fee by cash / cheque / postal order / money order will not be accepted. Candidate must write his /her Name, Address, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number for contact. It should be kept active during the currency of this project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. 5. Candidates are advised to apply well in advance and Bank will not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit for any reason beyond the control of the Bank.
Last Date Extended Details
With reference to the Advertisement for the above mentioned position, it has been decided to accept the payment of Application fees online.
The details of the Account Number are as follows.
- Account No : 6914034950
- Branch : Indian Bank, Royapettah
- Account Type : Current
- Account IFSC Code : IDIB000R021
Candidates wishing to apply for the above position shall pay the fees in the above said account through Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS. The Reference number/UTR Number shall be specified in the Application form. Further, it has been decided to extend the Last date for receipt of Application to 10.09.2020. All other terms and conditions remain the same
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|