Indian Coast Guard General Duty Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply Online. Indian Coast Guard has released the recruitment notification for the exam of General Duty. A total number of vacancies are 25. Last date to Apply online is 27.12.2020. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and Online application direct link also available on this page.
ICG Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||General Duty|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Starting date to Apply||21.12.2020|
|Last date to Apply||27.12.2020|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who born between 01 July 1996 to 30 June 2000 (Both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply online for this post.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Salary details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 56,100 to 2,05,400/- p.m. from the respective Board.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Preliminary Selection Examination
- Physical Test
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
- Two copies of computer-generated pre-filled online E-admit card
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/ Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21.12.2020|
|Last date to Apply||27.12.2020|
|Admit card available from||06.01.2021 to 10.01.2021|
|Exam date||20.01.2021 to 20.02.2021 (Tentatively)|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of Indian Coast Guard website.
- Find and Select the Recruitment notification and Read it from New events section.
- Then click Apply the post selection column will appear on the screen.
- Select the required post and Click Apply button.
- The Form will be appear on the screen.
- Fill all mandatory field and upload all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button and Print the registration form for future reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the date to Apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
21.12.2020 to 27.12.2020 is the date to Apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
What is the date of Indian Coast Guard Admit card 2021 available from?
The Indian Coast Guard Admit card 2021 available from 06.01.2021 to 10.01.2021.
How many vacancies are offered for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 25 vacancies offered for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Recruitment 2020.