Indian Navy SSR MR AA Exam Date 2020 – Check PFT Official Details. Indian Navy has released the Physical Fitness Test / Preliminary Medical Examination Date for the post of Artificer Apprentice (AA), Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Matric Recruitment (MR). Candidates can download the exam date in our blog. Candidates who have shortlisted after INET in Feb 2020 can know the exam details and prepare for the Exam as scheduled. The Physical Fitness Test Date sent to all through Email/SMS. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
Name of the Board
Artificer Apprentice (AA), Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Matric Recruitment (MR)
|Artificer Apprentice (AA) -500
Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 2200
Matric Recruitment (MR) – 400
Physical Test Date Released
Sent through Email/SMS
Date / Venue for Physical Fitness Test / Preliminary Medical Examination will be sent to all shortlisted candidates of AA / SSR (Aug 2020) and MR (Oct 2020) batches through Email / SMS. Further updates will also be available here.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
(a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
(b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory:- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
(c) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
(d) Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the Final Medical Examination”. Final Enrolment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Note:- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to medical examination
- Candidates who are qualified in PFT will undergo Preliminary Recruitment medical examination. Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit in the Preliminary Recruitment medicals can avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review
- Candidates declared Permanent Medically unfit in the Preliminary recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital within 21 days after payment of Rs 40/- through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in website. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review/ appeal is permissible.
- The candidates who have passed in PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination will only be considered for preparation of merit list. In case of candidates securing similar cut off marks in Computer Based Examination, the candidate with higher percentage in the qualifying examination i.e 10+2 will be selected for Final Enrolment Medicals at INS Chilka (The percentage will be calculated taking into consideration best of five subjects including Maths and Physics) as selected by the candidate in online application.
- The merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. All selected candidates will be called to INS Chilka for Final enrolment medicals. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka. However, enrolment will be subject to Fitness in Final Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
- The candidate‟s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- All select listed candidates will be required to download Police Verification form and other associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police of their respective jurisdiction. Candidate should be in possession of police verification from either place of domicile or place of residence. Candidates without the verified police verification reports or reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding this recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six months
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|