IRFC Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Manager Post | Apply Online. Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited has invites applications for the post of Group General Manager, Joint General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Deputy Manager from 12.12.2020. Total number of vacancies is 05. Last date to Apply online is 14.01.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application form direct link also available on this page.
IRFC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Group General manager (Finance) 
Joint General Manager (Law) 
Deputy General Manager (Finance) 
Deputy Manager (Company Secretary) 
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last date to Apply online||14.01.2021|
IRFC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
|Post Name||Age Limit||Education Qualification||Experience required|
|Group General manager (Finance)||52||Graduate with professional qualification of CA/CMA From the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India / the Institute of Cost Accountants of India||Minimum 20 (Twenty) years Post Qualification experience in Central /State PSU / Bank / Financial Institution/NBFC / RBI/reputed organization as Executive|
|Joint General Manager (Law)||45||LLB (3years) with Graduation in any stream (Regular Basis) from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 60% marks||Minimum 10(Ten) years Post Qualification experience with minimum 8 years as a Law Officer in Legal Department of Central /State PSU / Bank / Financial Institution/NBFC / RBI/reputed organization.|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||43||Graduate with professional qualification of CA/CMA From the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India / the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.||Minimum 07(Seven) years Post Qualification experience in Central /State PSU / Bank / Financial Institution/NBFC / RBI/reputed organization as Executive.|
|Deputy Manager (Company Secretary)||38||Graduate with professional qualification of CS From the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)||Minimum 2(Two) years Post Qualification experience in dealing with legal compliances matters in Central /State PSU / Bank / Financial Institution/NBFC / RBI/reputed organization as Executive|
IRFC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary Details||CTC should not be less than|
|Group General manager (Finance)||Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000 /- pm||22 Lakhs|
|Joint General Manager (Law)||Rs. 80,000– 2,20,000 /- pm||11 Lakhs|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||Rs. 70,000– 2,00,000 /- pm||09 Lakhs|
|Deputy Manager (Company Secretary)||Rs.50,000– 1,60,000 /- pm||06 Lakhs|
IRFC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be short listed for selection. Only short listed candidates who are found eligible will be called for participation in the selection process. The final selection of the candidate shall be based on performance in interview / power point presentation to the selection committee.
IRFC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Scanned image of Colour photograph and Signature of applicant
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications
- Caste Certificate
- PwBD certificate as per the latest format
- Domicile of J & K during 01-01-1980 and 31-12-1989 (if applicable).
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, UIAD Aadhaar Card.)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application.
Documents in support of work experience:
- Joining-Relieving Letter from Company/Organization.
- Experience /Service Certificate issued by Company/Organization
- Salary Certificate or ITR return
How to apply for IRFC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of IRFC Website.
- Select Careers à Opportunities à Active Jobs option
- Find and Select the required notification on the career section.
- Read the Notification and click “Apply Now” button on the Active jobs page.
- Create an account and Fill the Application form appeared on the Screen.
- Upload all the required documents and click submit button at the end of the page.
- Print the Registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to Apply online for indian railway finance corporation Recruitment 2020?
14.01.2021 is the last date to Apply online for indian railway finance corporation Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered for IRFC Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 05 posts offered for IRFC Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for IRFC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.