MCF Indian Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Indian Railway, Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli has released the recruitment notification for filling up the apprentice posts. Candidates can apply online on or before 01.12.2020. Huge vacancies has released for the posts hurry up and grab the opportunity. MCF Apprentice Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Indian Railway, Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli|
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Fitter – 55
- Electrician – 35
- Welder – 20
Total – 110
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application – 1 November 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 1 December 2020
- Expected Date of Display of Merit – Between 15 to 31 December 2020
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the last date of application (i.e. 01.12.2020). Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Fee:
- Application Fee of Rs. 100/-
- Application fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and MCF will not accept Application fee in Cash/Cheque/ Money order/IPO/ Demand Draft/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. Candidate to note that MCF is not responsible for incomplete or pending online application fee transaction for whatever reason. In such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment of application fee. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Mode of Selection:
Selection of Act Apprentices is to be made on the basis of merit prepared taking the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in 10″ (with min. 50% aggregate marks). In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the Date of Birth also being same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
How to Apply?
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of MCF on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days. MCF will not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason, whatsoever.
- Any of the following deficiencies/discrepancies found in the application form and documents submitted by the applicant will render the application invalid/rejected:-
- Applications without photograph, unsigned application/ Signature in capital or different signature at different places during the selection process
- Applications without fee or less fee where exemption is allowed
- Applications without proof of date of birth, 10th pass mark sheet, and ITI trade certificate issued from NCVT/SCVT & mark sheets etc. Over age or under age
- Not having requisite educational qualification & ITI qualification at the time of applying. Any other irregularities which are considered invalid by MCF Administration
Enclosures to be uploaded with the Online Application: –
- Applicant must upload’ following documents/certificates with the online application failing which application will be rejected.
- Proof of date of birth (10th or Matric certificate)
- Proof of Essential educational i.e. 10th pass Mark sheet & ITI trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT with mark sheet as the case may be for prescribed trade. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-SM etc.- Certificate in prescribed format.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Total Vacancies – 110