IndiGo Careers 2023: IndiGo invites online applications from suitable candidates for the post of Senior Manager, Standard Role 1, Sr. Executive, and Associate Technician. The job location is allotted in multiple places. Interested candidates can apply online through the Board website of IndiGo.
IndiGo Job Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Standard Role 1, Sr. Executive, and Associate Technician|
|Vacancy||As per the Required|
|Job Location||Multiple locations|
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10th+12th+AME (CAT – B1, B1.1, B1.2 and B2)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Experience
Candidates should have 06 months to 04 years of experience in the related field
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Required Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, for data analysis and reporting
- Flexibility to work in shifts or on-call as needed
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Job Description
- Provide timely and accurate reports on roster escalations and resolution status.
- Maintain and control capital and expenditure budget.
- To develop skills on Snag Rectification and learn to work with minimal supervision or independently
- Analyze weekly and daily revenue reports and forward booking statistics to guide team.
How to Apply for IndiGo Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website: https://www.goindigo.in/
- Select “IndiGo Careers” on that page
- Click “Search and Apply” on the career section
- Find out the job notification and Read the job details
- Submit the online application with the required details
Candidates must have passed 10th+12th+AME (CAT – B1, B1.1, B1.2 and B2) or Bachelor Degree
The job location is allotted in multiple places.
Interested candidates can apply online through the Board website of IndiGo.