Indigo Recruitment 2020 Apply For The Post Cabin Crew. An indigo airline has released the notification for the post cabin crew for female candidates. The interesting candidates can apply for the post. The post details are given below in the description.
Indigo Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Board Name||Indigo Airlines|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Job Type||Full-Time Private Job|
|Location||Hyderabad, Kochi, Bengaluru, Chennai|
Indigo Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
The candidate must Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
Indigo Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 Years of age.
Indigo Recruitment 2020 Experience:
No experience is available for cabin crew post freshers also can apply for the post
Indigo Recruitment 2020 personal Appearance:
The candidates must to have Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos visible in uniform. & minimum of 155 CMS, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
Indigo Recruitment 2020 Communication:
The candidates must to have Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
Indigo Recruitment 2020 Responsibility:
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and completes all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Display the highest standards in handing and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership onboard to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Displaying courteous attitude and always be helpful towards your customers.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.