Infosys Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Infosys Limited has released the notification for Backup Administrator posts. If you think you fit right then this is the place for you so, apply online for the following posts. Jobs seekers who completed degree in engineer can apply. Candidates can check eligibility & Job description details are provided below in our blog.
Infosys Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Infosys Limited|
|Exam Name||Backup Administrator|
|Job ID/Reference Code||INFSYS-External-103165-2|
|Service Line||Cloud & Infrastructure Services|
Candidates who possess a Bachelor of Engineering / Degree in Engineering can apply
Candidates should have 4 Years and above
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Primary skills: Backup
- A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
- You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey; this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate