Infosys Recruitment 2020. Infosys has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Application Security Consultant from the Official Site. Nowadays getting a job is crucial as well as critical criteria. Both fresher’s and as well as experienced candidates are sitting ideal at home. This is a great opportunity that is waiting at your fingertips. Aspirants who had a passion for working in this atmosphere can now apply for Infosys Off Recruitment through the link.
Infosys Recruitment 2020
|Name of Organization||Infosys|
|Name of Post||Application Security Consultant|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Work Experience for Infosys Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must have Experience in 5 Years and above.
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills: Application Security – ALL
- Application Security/ Threat Assessment with/without tools and Recommendation
- Secure Coding Review and Analysis
- Drive the adoption of secure CI/CD technologies using Java, C#, SQL/NoSQL on Jenkins, Dockers, Ansible, Nginx etc
- Strong experience in Container Security and security orchestration using – WSO2, Docker, Kubernates, Mesos
- Experience in secure software development and integration of CI/CD pipe line with Security Tools like Fortify, Checkmarx, Nessus and Container Security Tools
- Work with Development/ Architecture team ensuring secure design principles
- Lead development team during design and build phase
- Work on new solutions/ research to bring innovative IP solutions
- Work with other practices/ alliance partners to build new solutions in Application Security
- Exposure to Application Security threat models
- Programming Skills – Java, C++, Python, Ruby, .Net, HTML, JS
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|