Infotech Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Infotech has announced the vacancy notification for the post of Product Manager. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Notification for this recruitment was posted on 13.10.2020. Interested candidates can apply for this post by the link given below in the page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Infotech|
|Post Name||Product Manager|
|Job location||Gainesville, FL, USA|
Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6-8 years experience in product development/management, with product owner responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines.
- Past experience working at a software company delivering SaaS products.
- Experience with Agile software development and Scrum processes.
- Past experience leading software testing and design thinking methodology.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills combined with highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Knowledge of road construction/civil engineering industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS application concepts and the software development life cycle.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Infotech is located in Gainesville, Florida.
- Come to work in our state of the art facility in Celebration Pointe where you can enjoy daily visits from award-winning food trucks and stunning nature views over Split Rock Conservation Area.
- Currently, all employees are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, but once our office reopens, our preference is to hire someone in Gainesville or willing to relocate to Gainesville.
What We Are Looking For
As a Product Manager in our ITI Products division, you will play a key role in delivering solutions that build our nation’s roads. An expert in a portfolio of products and their current and future value propositions, you will influence product strategy, working with engineering, and designing specifications to ship impactful products and features. You will develop strategic plans and roadmaps which prioritize customer needs and requirements across stakeholders including customers, internal product, and business teams.
How to Apply Online for Infotech Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: In the official page, Click Careers and then Pick Product Manager Post
Step 3: Click on it and it will direct to the advertisement page then read it carefully
Step 4: Now apply for the post by click apply now
Step 5: Submit the online application and Save it for reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|