Infotech Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Junior Software Engineer and Product Manager Post | Download PDF Details and Apply Online. Infotech has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Software Engineer and Product Manager. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online for this recruitment. OR Refer this page till end for further details.
Infotech Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Junior Software Engineer and Product Manager|
Gainesville, Florida, USA
Infotech Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For Junior Software Engineer post: Candidate should have High school degree or GED is Mandatory.
- Past-experience in a relevant position requiring technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge of development using Python.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience interacting with customers.
- Interest in the construction industry is a plus (not required).
For Product Manager Post: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6-8 years experience in product development/management, with product owner responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines.
- Past experience working at a software company delivering SaaS products.
- Experience with Agile software development and Scrum processes.
- Past experience leading software testing and design thinking methodology.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills combined with highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Knowledge of the road construction/civil engineering industry is a plus.
Infotech Careers 2021 Roles and Responsibilities
For Junior Software Engineer Post:
- Develops forms and reports for customers by utilizing Python and C#.
- Performs application configuration to enhance customer experience.
- Collaborates with other Infotech Units including Implementation Analysis, Product Support, and Development to ensure successful implementation and customer experience.
- Interacts with new and existing customers during the implementation process.
- Queries and manipulates data to support data transfer and analysis.
For Product Manager Post:
- Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Prioritizing potential initiatives by demonstrating their alignment with the product strategy and the value to our current or future users.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and developing, implementing, and maintaining product goals and roadmap.
- Collaborating with Engineering Leads to oversee a product’s success metrics, budgeting, scheduling, and prioritization of work.
- Acting as a product’s main point of contact for internal stakeholders.
How To Apply for Infotech Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Infotech website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select “Junior Software Engineer” OR “Product Manager” on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Now” button on that page.
- Create an account and fill the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Gainesville, Florida, USA is the job location for Infotech Recruitment 2021.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education is needed to apply for Product Manager on Infotech Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.