INST Recruitment 2020 Out – Scientist Vacancy. Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali (Punjab) is an autonomous research institution under the aegis of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, focusing on R&D of specific areas in Nano Science and Technology leading to new phenomena, processes, products and devices. INST invites applications from persons with excellent credentials having an innovative mind and an inner urge to deliver for the Scientist B & Scientist C to be filled up on direct recruitment basis. Follow us to get daily updates.
INST Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)|
INST Recruitment Age Limit:
Upper Age Limit as on the 27.07.2020 in 35 years
INST Recruitment Eligibility:
M.Sc / M.Tech in Natural sciences (or)
B.Tech / BE in the following stream
- i) electronics or electrical engineering; (or)
- ii) Chemical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University or equivalent
INST Recruitment Experience:
Experience of at least 2 years (Scientist-B) or 4 years (Scientist-C) in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions and/or Science and Technology Organizations on one or more of the following topics:
- Experimental nanoelectronics
- Bio-sensing/ Biophotonics
- Bio-imaging (In vivo and In vitro)
- Surface engineering on nanomaterials
INST Recruitment Pay Scale:
Level: 10, Basic: Rs. 56100/- + allowances
Level: 11,Basic : Rs. 67700/- + allowances
INST Recruitment Application Fee:
An application fee of Rs. 590/- (non-refundable) shall be deposited by each candidate through Bank Transfer using NEFT in favor of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali into its Bank Account
How to Apply for INST Recruitment:
- Application form, duly filled in, accompanied by payment of application fees receipt or Transaction Number indicated on the Application Form, wherever applicable, and self-attested photocopies of testimonials should be submitted at the above address latest by 27.07.2020.
- The last date of receipt of applications from candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 11.08.2020.
- Separately, a soft copy of duly typed “SYNOPSIS” (in prescribed excel format) must be sent by 05.08.2020 by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , In addition, a hard-copy of synopsis must be attached with the application form.
- Incomplete Application forms and nonsubmission of soft copy of Synopsis will lead to rejection of the application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|