INTEL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online!! INTEL has released the vacancy notification for the post of Senior DFT Engineer. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Notification for this post was hosted on 15.10.2020. Interested candidates can apply for this post by the link given below in the page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Name of the Board
Senior DFT Engineer
- Develops and supports design for test (DFT) structures.
- Determines design for test approaches and develops DFT architecture.
- Designs and verifies DFT structures for memories (MBIST), digital and analog circuitry. Performs scan synthesis. Creates, simulates and verifies automatic generated test patterns (ATPG).
- Creates functional tests and corresponding test patterns.
- Knows about failure mechanisms in silicon production and creates test algorithms.
- Supports silicon bring up of test patterns. Performs diagnosis of test patterns on silicon and optimizes test time.
BSEE with 7+years industry DFT experience or MSEE with 5+ years of industry DFT experience.
Inside this Business Group
- Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life.
- We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before.
- We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
How to apply for INTEL Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: In the official page, Click Careers and then Pick Senior DFT Engineer Post
Step 3: Click on it and it will direct to advertisement page then read it carefully
Step 4: Now apply for the post by click apply now
Step 5: Submit the online application and Save it for reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|