IOCL Apprentice, DEO Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 400+ Vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released notification for the post of Technician Apprentice, Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices), and Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders). The Starting Date of Online Application is 04.11.2020 and the Last Date of Online Application is 22.11.2020. Candidates can get the official notification in our blog. Follow us to get daily updates.
IOCL Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||DEO & Others|
IOCL Recruitment Region wise Vacancy:
- Gujarat – 90
- Rajasthan – 46
- West Bengal – 44
- Bihar – 36
- Assam – 31
- Uttar Pradesh – 18
- Odisha – 51
- Chhattisgarh – 6
- Jharkhand – 03
- Haryana – 43
- Punjab – 16
- Delhi – 21
- Uttar Pradesh – 24
- Uttarakhand – 06
- Rajasthan – 03
- Himachal Pradesh – 3
- Tamil Nadu – 32
- Karnataka – 03
- Andhra Pradesh – 06
IOCL Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates should have the age limit between 18 and 24 years
IOCL Recruitment Qualification:
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Telecommunication & Instrumentation:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Data Entry Operator:
- Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
- For Domestic Data Entry Operator Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
IOCL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The Selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Test.
IOCL Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
IOCL Recruitment Important Dates:
- Notification Released Date: 30.10.2020
- Date of opening of online application: 04.11.2020
- Last date of submission of online application: 22.11.2020
- Written Test: 06.12.2020 (Tentatively)
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
IOCL application form is made available on the official website. The application form for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2021 will be available soon.
Yes, IOCL is Government of India owned leading public sector company and largest commercial oil company in India.