IOCL Apprentice 2020 Provisionally Shortlisted Candidate & DV Details Released. Indian oil Corporation Ltd has released the List of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidate for Fourth Round of Online Document Verification for Apprenticeship Training. The last date for e-mailing documents is 25.09.2020 (Friday) Further Instructions shall be shared after the completion of Online Document Verification. IOCL Apprentice Document verification details are given in our blog.
IOCL Apprentice Result 2020:
|Name of the Board||Indian oil Corporation Ltd|
|Post Name||Apprenticeship Training|
|Document Upload Last Date||25.09.2020|
|Status||Provisionally Shortlisted Candidate & DV Details Released|
Instruction for Conducting Online Document Verification:
- 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth
- No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- Class XII marksheet issued by the concerned board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Engineering
- Class XII/Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute
- Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI (Fitter)/ Graduation/ Diploma course, if applicable.
- Any other Certificate, as specified
Candidates are advised to send self- attested copies of the above mentioned documents as single PDF file. The shortlisted candidates are to ensure their eligibility as per the detailed advt no MR/HR/APP/2019-20.
Pre – Engagement Medical Examination:
Provisionally shortlisted candidates shall be further shortlisted for Pre- Engagement Medical Examination only if all the documents as mentioned above are found in order. The candidates are advised to regularly check their e-mail inbox for any instruction regarding the apprenticeship training.