IOCL Engineers/Officers Status of Shortlisting 2020 Released. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and engagement of Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE 2020. The Status of Shortlisting to appear for GD, GT and PI released. IOCL Engineers/Officers Status of Shortlisting 2020 details are given in our blog.
IOCL Status of Shortlisting
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Status of Shortlisting Date||19.08.2020|
|Status||Status of Shortlisting Released|
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in GATE-2020 in the relevant discipline to be eligible for shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) & Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT).
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on marks obtained by them in GATE2020 in respective discipline for further selection process consisting of PI and GD/GT.
- Short-listing will be based on merit of the candidates from different categories in line with the reservation policy of Government of India. Hence, merely qualifying in GATE-2020 examination does not guarantee short-listing for GD/GT and Personal Interview.
The selection methodology for Engineers and GAEs will be as under:
- Only GATE 2020 marks of the candidate in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. A mark from GATE2019 or from previous year GATE examinations is not valid.
- Graduate Engineers from the relevant Engineering disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil should have appeared in GATE 2020 from the same discipline in which they have pursued their engineering in BE/B.Tech/Equivalent.
- Candidate has to essentially qualify in GATE – 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT.
On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc.:
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing.
Final Merit list will be prepared based on the consolidated marks scored by the candidate in following:
- GATE-2020 marks
- PI Merit will be prepared category-wise for each discipline.