IOCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date Extended to Apply for Assistant Officer. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has already released the notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice Engineers and Assistant Officers. Candidates had started to apply for this notification. Now the last date is extended for this notification
We draw your kind attention towards our notification dated 07th April 2020 in respect of “Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Engagement of Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020” and “Recruitment of Experienced Assistant Officers in Finance Function” in Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
The last date for submitting your ONLINE application for the aforesaid opening has been extended till mid-night of 30th June 2020 in wake of prevailing constraints due to COVID-19. You are advised to go through the detailed advertisement placed on this portal before applying for the said position.
IOCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Graduate Apprentice Engineers and Assistant Officers|
Last Date Extended
Last Date to Apply Online
Graduate Apprentice Engineers
- a) The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- b) Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2020.
- c) Candidates who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions : .
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- d) Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible
Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute) and At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March 2020. Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered. Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
Graduate Apprentice Engineers
Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit for OBC (NonCreamy Layer)/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates will be applicable against reserved posts as per the Presidential Directives
Maximum 30 years as on 30th June 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PwBD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Graduate Apprentice Engineers
The selection methodology for Engineers and GAEs will be as under:
- a) Only GATE 2020 marks of the candidate in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE2019 or from previous year GATE examinations is not valid.
- b) Graduate Engineers from the relevant Engineering disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil should have appeared in GATE 2020 from the same discipline in which they have pursued their engineering in BE/B.Tech/Equivalent.
- c) Candidate has to essentially qualify in GATE – 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT.
- d) On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc.: i. Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) ii. Personal Interview (PI)
- e) Candidates will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing.
- f) Final Merit list will be prepared based on the consolidated marks scored by the candidate in following: i. GATE-2020 marks ii. GD/GT iii. PI Merit will be prepared category-wise for each discipline
The selection methodology will comprise of the following: On the basis of percentage of marks of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute), the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude. However, it may be noted that shortlisting for PI and GD/GT shall be solely based on the percentage marks scored in the chosen qualification – CA (Intermediate) or CMA (Intermediate) Final merit will be prepared based solely on performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) taken together.
|Graduate Apprentice Engineers|
|Candidates selected as Assistant Officers (A0 grade) will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time||
Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time
- a) Candidates desirous of seeking employment with Indian Oil need to be medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standards.
- b) Candidates are advised to go through the separately placed ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical Examination’ before they commence filling the ONLINE application.
How to Apply?
Step 1; Go to official site @ https://www.iocl.com/
Step 2: In the official page, Click Latest Job Openings
Step 3: It will direct to that page and click Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Engagement of Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020
Step 4: Read the advertisement carefully and apply through online
Step 5: Candidates have to do the registration with valid Email ID & Mobile No and then submit the online application form for the concerned post with the registered email Id on or before 30.06.2020
Step 6: Take a hard copy for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|