IOCL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for R&D Vacancy!! Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the notification for Chief Research Manager, Senior Research Manager and Research Officer. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of application form is 23.10.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application format in this page and start to apply from now onwards. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Indian Oil R&D Centre is looking for energetic and dedicated PhDs for induction level positions and experienced researchers for mid-level recruitment as Senior Research Manager/ Chief Research Manager in R&D Centre in various research areas as given in the table below. Applications are invited from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality desirous of a career in Research & Development.
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Research Manager, Senior Research Manager and Research Officer|
|Start Date to Apply||25.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||23.10.2020|
Chief Research Manager
- Masters degree in Chemical Engineering and Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Or Bachelor degree in Chemical engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 18 years of relevant experience
- Or Full Time PhD in Biotechnology/Micro-biology/Molecular Biology
Senior Research Manager
- Masters degree in Chemical Engineering and Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 11 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 14 years of relevant experience
Full Time Ph.D in the area of heterogeneous catalysis. Candidate should mandatory have PhD research works in synthesis, characterization, and development of heterogenous catalysts.
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Chief Research Manager||45 Yrs|
|Senior Research Manager||40 yrs|
|Research Officer||32 Yrs|
Mid Level Recruitment (Senior Research Manager – Gr. D/ Chief Research Manager – Gr. E)
Depending on number of candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria as mentioned above against each post (based on the scrutiny of applications), candidates would be required to undergo a two-tier (Virtual Interview & Final In-person or one-tier (Final In-Person Interview). The personal interview / interaction will assess technical Knowledge, Suitability of Skill sets for the Job, Aptitude and behavioral competencies of the candidates as applicable to the post.
Induction Level Posts (Research Officer – Gr. A)
The candidates, found eligible in terms of the advertised criteria applying shall be evaluated in accordance with the specified Screening Methodology. The said Screening Methodology is available for reference on the corporate website along with the advertisement
|Name of the Post||Grade||Pay Scale (in Rs.)|
|Chief Research Manager||E||Rs. 100000 – 260000/|
|Senior Research Manager||D||Rs. 90000 – 240000/-|
|Research Officer||A||Rs. 50000 – 160000/-|
Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil, R&D Centre for any post advertised under this advertisement
How to Apply?
- Candidates should go through all the necessary information available on the website www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > IndianOil for Careers > Latest Job Openings) before filling the application form.
- Candidate must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- Candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active till completion of the recruitment process.
- Communications to the candidate will be sent on this email-id. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and thereafter fill-in the application form giving accurate information.
- The candidates will be wholly/ exclusively responsible for the information/ details so filled/ provided by them in their application form.
- The prospective candidates are required to submit their applications through eMail as per the details mentioned below.
- The Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org strictly as per Application format separately placed as Annexure – I
- The Subject of the eMail while submitting application should be strictly as per following format: “Application for the post of _”
- The applications will be accepted from 25.09.2020, 12:00 hrs to 23.10.2020, 15:00 hrs only.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|