IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 OUT – 450+ Vacancies For ITI Candidates. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice – Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Accountant and Data Entry Operator. Total Number of vacancies are 493 posts. Last date to apply online for these posts are 12.12.2020. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end. It contains the eligibility details and Application form direct link for the posts offered by IOCL Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||
|Total Number of Vacancies||493|
|Starting date to Apply||27.11.2020|
|Last date to Apply||12.12.2020|
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should posses Matric with 2 years of ITI course in the relevant field is Mandatory. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time regular course in relevant disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2020 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
For Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Job Location
Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the State of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
- Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification-ITI/HSC/Graduation(as applicable)
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Signature in black ink
- Recent colour passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
- Bank Account & Cheque Book with their names period
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting date to Apply Online||27.11.2020|
|Last date to Apply Online||12.12.2020|
|Written test conduct on||03.01.2021|
|Document verification on||11.01.2021|
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of IOCL Website.
- Select Careers à Latest Job Openings à Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division) – FY 2020 – 2021 – Phase – 1.
- The Application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Application form and upload the required documents and signature.
- Once Submit the Application form the system will generate the Registration number.
- Print the Registration number for future reference.
What is the last date to apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
12.12.2020 is the last date to apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered for the posts on IOCL Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 493 vacancies offered for the posts on IOCL Recruitment 2020.
What is the Education qualification needed for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates should posses Matric with 2 years of ITI course in the relevant field is Mandatory for IOCL Recruitment 2020.
How to download for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site or Refer this page for more details and Direct Application link also available on this page. Kindly refer till end.