IOCL Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the vacancy notification for Director Post. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having MBA, PGDM qualifications. These Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Marketing) Post are in Department of Personnel & Training, IOCL, New Delhi. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide direct link to access this vacancy details in bottom of this article.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Marketing & Pipeline|
As Per Norms
|1. 01-06-2020 for Marketing
2. 31-07-2020 for Pipeline
IOCL Company Details:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) was incorporated in 1964 by merging Indian Refineries Limited with Indian Oil Company under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objectives of IOC are to serve the national interests in oil and related sectors in accordance and consistent with the policies of Government of India; to ensure continuous and smooth supplies of petroleum products and to enhance country’s self-sufficiency in oil refining and build expertise in laying of crude oil and petroleum product pipelines. Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) is a schedule – ‘A’ Maharatna PSE in petroleum sector with the administrative jurisdiction of Ministry of Petroleum &Natural Gas. The company employed 33498 regular employees ( Executives 17704, Non-executives 15794 ) as on 31.03.2019.
Age Limit for Directors:
- Applicable candidates should have minimum 45 years of age limit.
- Candidates must have 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
- Interested candidates can check the more details about the age limit from our website or the official notification we provide as bottom of this article.
Educational Qualification for Directors:
- The applicable candidates must have to complete an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution.
- Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have added advantage.
- Interested candidates can check the more details about the educational qualification from official website.
Experience Details for Directors:
The applicant should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level of management during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Experience in Management and familiarity with Project execution and pipeline operations will have added advantage. Experience in Petroleum/Petrochemical industry is desirable.
Salary Details for Directors:
Indian Oil Limited gives the minimum pay Rs.1,80,000/- and the maximum salary package of Rs.3,40,000/- for the selected candidates.
Application Details for IOCL recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can apply both online/ offline.
- We provide the direct link to apply online in bottom of this article.
- And the offline applications are received up to given last dates.
- Interested candidates can send their applications to the following address.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Download the Notification (for Marketing)
Download the Notification (for Pipeline)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|