IOCL Recruitment 2020 OUT- Last Date Extended to Apply for 404 Technical/Trade Apprentice Vacancies on the official site. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the notification for Trade/Technician Apprentice Vacancies.
This has reference to Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/1 dated 21.03.2020 inviting applications for Engagement of 404 numbers of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Eastern Region (MD) for the year 2020-21 at its Locations in the States of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam, advising interested candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria to apply online from 21.03.2020 1700 hrs till 10.04.2020. The said Advertisement was hosted on our website www.iocl.com under Careers -> Apprenticeships section on 21.03.2020 and also notified in leading newspapers as well as Employment News and Rozgar Samachar on 21.03.2020.
IOCL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
Last Date Extended
Prescribed Qualification / Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines) For Trade Apprentice: Matric with ITI (Relevant Trade Disciplines)
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
Graduation in Any Disciplines
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.03.2020 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines. Mark sheet/Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age.
Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
No Application / Registration Fees Is Applicable For any Candidate. It Is Exempted Fully.
In this regard, the following has been decided:
- For Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices), period of apprenticeship will remain as 15 months, whereas for Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders), period of apprenticeship will be for 12 months.
- A new discipline is added as Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Freshers and Skill Certificate Holders), with apprenticeship period of 14 months for Freshers and 12 months for Skill Certificate Holders. The qualification requirement will remain same as for Data Entry Operator except for Skill Certificate Holders whose qualification includes possessing Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt. There will be no separate seats for this new discipline and will be considered as part of the discipline seats advertised for Data Entry Operator. However, IOCL management shall have the right to increase the seats, if required, solely at its absolute discretion and in compliance with the Presidential Directives on reservation, at the time of engagement.
- Candidates may apply for the post of Retail Sales Associate (Freshers) through the drop-down “Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Freshers)” and Retails Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders) through the drop-down “Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)”.
- In case of “Fresher Apprentice” the candidate should not have undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Following will be the selection methodology for Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator / Retail Sales Associate: Written test will be of Ninety minutes duration and will assess the candidates on the following three parameters: a. Generic aptitude b. Reasoning abilities c. Basic English There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test of Class X/XII level and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark and there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. The Section wise Break-up of the number of questions will be: Generic Aptitude: 30 marks Reasoning Abilities: 30 marks Basic English: 40 marks
- The date of opening of Online application now stand as 29.05.2020 @ 1700 hrs.
- The last date for submission of online application now stand as 18.06.2020 @ 1700 hrs.
- Tentative date for download of Admit Card by candidates now stand as 22.06.2020 @ 1700 hrs.
- The date of Written Test will be intimated later. Candidates are requested to regularly check our website for further updates.
10.Candidates may apply online by visiting the website https://iocl.formflix.com/ All other terms & conditions as mentioned in our press advertisement / website advertisement shall remain unchanged. Queries, if any, may be addressed to email@example.com.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|