IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act. 1961 at lOCL-Southern Region (MD). Candidates can apply online from 27.11.2020 to 12.12.2020. IOCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
IOCL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Apply Online Date||27.11.2020 to 12.12.2020|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- For Discipline Code – 01/06/11/16/21 -Trade Apprentice (Fitter) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- For Discipline Code – 02/07/12/17/22 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course
- For Discipline Code – 03/08/13/18/23 – Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) -Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course
- For Discipline Code – 04/09/14/19/24 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) -Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course
- For Discipline Code – 05/10/15/20/25 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) -Matric with 2(Two) year IT1 (Machinist) course
- For Discipline Code 26/27/28/29/30 – Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- For Discipline Code 31/33/35/37/39 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Fresher) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate)
- For Discipline Code 32/34/36/38/40 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate)
- Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- For all discipline codes: The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time regular course in relevant disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
IOCL Apprentice Age Limit:
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2020 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process:
The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria. 2. The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
Important Dates to Note:
- Date of opening of online application: 27th November 2020 from 10 am onwards.
- Last date of submission of online application: 12th December 2020 upto 5 pm.
- Written test will be conducted at chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Vuaywada, and Bangalore on 3rd January 2021 (Sunday).
- Details of date and venue will be informed in the admit card. Admit card will be uploaded in the portal and intimation will be sent via registered email/SMS.
- Tentative date for upload of provisionally qualified candidates for document verification is iit January 2021.
- (Please note that any change in date of the Written Examination or the City will be intimated through the IOCL website. Hence candidates are advised to regularly check the website for any updates).
IOCL Trade Apprentice Salary:
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 and as amended from time to time.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 27th November 2020 from 10 am to 12th December 2020, 5 pm through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl. com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)- FY 2020-2021- Phase-1.
- Only Online mode of Applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of Date of Birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
- In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/Sms for downloading admit card for the Written Test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
The last date for submission of on-line application is 12 December 2020 @ 5 pm. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
What is the Start date for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
27.11.2020 is the Start date for IOCL Recruitment 2020
How many total vacancies offered for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
Total vacancies offered for IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 493