IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 has again extend the last date to apply online. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the posts of Engineer/ Officers vacancy. Already they extend their last date to apply online up to 24-05-2020. Now the last date for submitting your online application for the aforesaid opening has been again extended till midnight of 15th June 2020 in wake of countrywide lockdown imposed due to COVID-19. You are advised to go through the detailed advertisement placed on this portal before applying for the said position.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020:
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Last Date to Apply||24.05.2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
|Extended Last Date||15-06-2020|
Eligibility Details for Engineer:
- Candidate should have a maximum of 26 years as on 30th June, 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Click Here for more eligibility details.
Nature of Job:
Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers may be posted in one of the divisions of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines and Business Development or in Corporate functions, eg., Information Systems, Optimization or in Subsidiary/ Joint Venture companies.
- In Refineries Division, based on qualification, may be posted in engineering services, process, production, projects, power plant, maintenance, inspection or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In Marketing Division, may be posted in Aviation Services, Engineering, Operations, LPG, Lubes, Maintenance & Inspection, Sales and Marketing, Technical Services or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In Pipelines Division, may be posted in operations and maintenance, construction, projects or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In Business Development, may be posted in petrochemicals & polymer projects, operations, sales/marketing, gas, renewable energy & sustainable development or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
Press Release 2020:
We draw your kind attention towards our notification dated 07th April 2020 in respect of “Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Engagement of Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020” in Indian Oil Corporation Limited/ We draw your kind attention towards our notification dated 07th April 2020 in respect of “Recruitment of Experienced Assistant Officers in Finance Function” in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The last date for submitting your online application for the aforesaid opening has been extended till mid-night of 15th June 2020 in wake of countrywide Lockdown imposed due to COVID-19. You are advised to go through the detailed advertisement placed on this portal before applying for the said position.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should go through all the necessary information available on the website iocl.com.
- (Indian Oil for You > Indian Oil for Careers > Latest Job Openings) before filling the application form online.
- Candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active for minimum one year from the date of registration. Communications to the candidate will be sent on this email-id/mobile no.
- Candidate must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website iocl.com Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2020 registration number.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, candidate should have inputs ready for uploading/filling on the ONLINE portal as given in official notification we provide.
- Candidates are advised to fill their GATE-2020 Registration number, category (Gen/EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD), qualification details etc. in the Online application form very carefully.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change their particulars after submitting of the On-line application and no request in this regard will be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct GATE 2020 Registration Number in the ONLINE application form. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Discipline and Marks (out of 100) will be auto-filled based upon his/her GATE2020 registration number.
- Candidates can check the more details of application in the official notification by our website.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|