IPFT develops new Disinfectant Sprays. Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology- IPFT an autonomous Institution under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers has successfully developed two new technologies namely “Disinfectant spray for surface application” and “Disinfectant spray for Vegetables & fruits.”
It contains ‘botanical anti-microbial substance’ which can be an effective formulation to prevent from diseases which are caused by microbes, bacteria and virus.
- The Spray formulation is volatile in nature.
- It evaporates after disinfecting the surface and does not leave any stains and odour.
IPFT has also developed Disinfectant Spray for fruits and vegetables so as to remove pesticide residues left over on the surface.
1) Recently, which IIT has developed AI based tool to detect Covid-19? – IIT Gandhinagar
2) Who is director of IIT Gandhinagar? – Sudhir Jain
3) Which group launched Favipiravir in India to treat Covid-19 infected patients? – Hetero group
4) Which institution has developed an Ultraviolet sanitizing product named SHUDH? – IIT Kanpur
5) What is the name of the Medical Bed Isolation System developed by the Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)? – Aashray
6) Which country has begun the first human trial to evaluate vaccine against COVID-19? – US
7) Which Indian city has deployed drones to sanitize its region against the coronavirus outbreak by sprinkling chemicals? – Indore
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|