IPMAT 2020 Examination Guidelines Released. Indian Institute of Management, Indore will be conducting the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2020 examinations in the online mode today – September 7, 2020. The admit cards for the exams were earlier released on August 27, 2020. IPMAT 2020 exams will be conducted in 34 exam centres across the country.
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Management, Indore|
|Post Name||Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT)|
|Exam Date||September 7, 2020|
|Admit Card||August 27, 2020|
The IPMAT 2020 admit card will be scanned at the exam centre entry gate through the barcode which is available on the admit card. Candidates will be provided with the lab or hall number at the entry gate by the staff members. Candidates will also not be allowed to bring personal belongings inside the exam centre.
- Students appearing for the IPMAT 2020 examinations are advised to reach the examination centre well ahead of time for the exams.
- The candidates who will be appearing for the examinations are advised to reach the exam centre ahead of time before the exams.
- The IPMAT 2020 admits card consists of reporting time for the students for the exams.
- Students appearing for the exams are also required to maintain social distancing keeping in mind the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Students appearing for the exams are required to wear a mask and avoid physical touch.
- Students appearing for the exams must have their masks with them at all times.
- They are also required to carry hand sanitizer.
- Students will not be allowed to appear for the exams without masks.